Thank you for visiting Chatterbox official website. We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy rights of our members. This policy describes the types of information that Chatterbox may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.chatterboxlive.in and our practices for collecting, using, protecting and disclosing that information. By visiting any website in the www.chatterboxlive.in domain, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
In simplified form (greater detail is below), our policy can be summarized as follows:
- We may collect some information about you, as described in this policy, but you can control how much you share about yourself.
- We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years of age.
- We will not sell your personal information but may share such information with third-party service providers in order to streamline functions on our behalf. If we use a third-party, they will be vetted to ensure they protect your information.
- We may collect, use and share aggregate, anonymous information about our users.
- In certain legal situations, we may be compelled to disclose your personal information.
- If you are outside the India, you understand and agree that we store your information in India.
What personal information do we collect?
When you apply to be associated with us via business/admission, we will collect personal data as necessary to start with the follow-up process. Typical information required maybe your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address in order to establish the communication.
Any information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, browser statistics, and popularity of content and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
Why do we retain personal data?
How does Chatterbox use collected information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services as part of your membership.
- To offer and fulfill our legitimate business purposes.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
What about cookies?
Cookies are tiny bits of information that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as your personalized profile.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, leaving cookies on will allow you to take full advantage of some of Chatterbox’s most entertaining and helpful features.
Does Chatterbox share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others
How secure is my information?
Chatterbox is committed to protecting the security of your personal information and maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet industry standards to guard your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
Chatterbox uses industry-standard (SSL) technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing potentially sensitive information, such as your name and address, as well as critically sensitive information like your credit card number that you provide or access during a secure session (look for a padlock or key and chain icon on your browser).